The AFP currently operates systems that manage and record communications from an operational perspective. These systems are 3rd party vendor supported and have been continually upgraded over the past few years. However, these upgrades have now reached a limit where they no longer can meet the changing needs of the organisation and thus need to be replaced with newer systems allowing for adoption of the latest technologies and compatibility across a host of other AFP systems. CTO requires business analyst services from those with a proven track record of delivering on sensitive capabilities, of quickly gaining corporate knowledge and above all else discretion and integrity.
About the role:
The role requires not only experience and knowledge in sensitive capability collection, but also the ability to quickly develop knowledge of the AF P's existing processes and workflows and their integration with AFP Corporate IT systems. The capabilities at interest are required and used for implementing Covert Analysis and Assurance and Digital, Physical and Technical Surveillance. Provision of these systems requires knowledge of operational readiness considerations, legislative requirements, and knowledge of source attribution obfuscation
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly understand, AFP sensitive capability collection functions
- Experience with developing detailed business requirements
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience working with complex systems
- Work effectively in a small team environment.
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207845
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.