Our client has identified the need to engage Business Analyst to support the delivery of multiple in flight projects within the branch, and some conception phase work. The business analysts will be accountable for delivering outcomes in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plans and meeting critical timelines for projects.
They will be able to gain an understanding of the requirements for the system while working with the business stakeholders, as well as the legislative, regulatory and compliance frameworks that underpin business activities. They will apply a range of analysis techniques and methods to elicit and document current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications, and contribute to other business development activity.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst. The resource will be required, but not limited to:
- As part of a team, work collaboratively to design new components or enhancements to existing functions
- Research and analyse business requirements to gain a detailed understanding of the business need
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and service providers to determine high level requirements
- Develop business cases based on information gathered
- Provide detailed technical and professional advice in relation to complex problems, including presentations and walk throughs
- Document current and future state capabilities
- Work closely with the Department's ICT teams (such as security, architecture and production support) to ensure that risks and issues are fully identified and appropriate mitigations are delivered.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A demonstrated ability to engage with business areas.
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development.
- Manage the relationship with relevant technical teams to ensure effective communication leading to prompt resolution of issues.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207378
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.