- Contract plus extension
- Leading Government Agency / Sydney
- $600 - $680 a day plus Super
Our client is an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team. The team is responsible for preparing documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems.
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Review and analyse the Division's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes user requirements for new business solutions and enhancements.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of business analysis work using known frameworks.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements
- provide the bridge between clients and technical staff, so that the client's requirements are successfully implemented in systems.
- Business Analyst experience
- Mid-level experience based on rates of $600 - $680 day plus super
- System implementation, data or workflow experience
- Process definition beneficial
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 206 625
Applications close 26/10/2020, please submit after in the event the role is re-opened to further applications