Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to provide a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
This is a long-term contract role until 30th June 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
- Map current and future state business processes;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 206382
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.