Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst with a proven record of accomplishment in the analysis and design of successful business outcomes and strong client engagement. You must be an innovative thinker, thrive in an environment of rapid change, continuous improvement and be passionate about delivering real business benefits.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have experience in:
- Demonstrated experience working in complex ICT environments dealing with various software solutions including bespoke, off-the-shelf and cloud technology
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs to technology solutions and vice versa. Ability to deliver this analysis in high quality written documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with the project team, other areas of IT and the client in order to facilitate collaboration.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills including effectiveness in representation, negotiation and liaison.
- Experience in facilitating workshops to produce high quality outcomes and direction.
- Extensive experience with agile application development teams, with flexibility to take on various roles expected of a multidisciplinary team.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to continuous improvement of application development practices.
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205059
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.