Our client has a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join on a 3 month contract. As a Business Analyst you will review, document, define and map all business processes for a financial system critical to the businesses core organisational functions. The Business Analyst will proactively generate and compile reports based on his or her findings, complete with recommended improvements to system processes and future solutions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of its current system and to assist in its future road map.
The ideal candidate would have previously worked across financial systems and have strong familiarity of its requirements.
- Working with cross multi-disciplinary and functional teams
- Identify, define and document detailed business requirements and functional content features needed to meet requirements
- Assist in defining solution services and map these to standard business processes
- Provide analysis and document business requirements
- Gather and document requirements
- Proven experience in business analysis, and business process modelling methodologies
- Experience working on Business projects within complex environments
- Proven ability to translate and document stakeholder needs into business and solution requirements
- Experience developing process maps and scenarios
- Effective communication skills including facilitation, listening and negotiating
As part of this role, if successful you will be required to apply for a working with children and working with disabilities certificate.
Location - Adelaide CBD
If I've sparked your interest and your keen to have a chat about this opportunity, please apply today or for a chat please contact Katrina on (08) 8112 7406.
SA: LHS 296564