Our client is a large Australian Enterprise located in Melbourne's CBD. They are looking for a Business Analyst to join an initiative in optimising their Time & Attendance system. This contract will run until EOFY 2020.
The Business Analyst is required to understand the current state for how our workforce are onboarded today, and what the Business requirements are for the future state and how workforce staff will ideally be onboarded and managed with the new Kronos Time & Attendance solution.
Business understanding of
- Onboarding and ongoing processes (people record management)
- Maintaining records
- Ending / terminating
- Rostering processes
- Time recording
- Invoicing with agencies (data required, calculations required, reference information, process, communications, payment)
- How clock records can be turned into an accurate invoice
- Invoice reconciliation
- Making sure transactions are accurate
- Minimising the manual processes around reconciliation (system driven assistance)
- Experience as a business analyst in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with time & attendance solutions
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
Technical skills (bonus points)
- Understanding of Kronos platforms, clocks, licencing considerations or other WFM/Time & Attendance Solutions
- Understanding of the concept of worker records, user accounts in an enterprise environment (i.e. impacts of having users in SAP vs elsewhere)
If you have the required skills and are ready to hit the ground running on your next project, apply now with you latest resume in Word format.