Our client, one of the major Australian banks is looking for a Business Analyst to join a project in their Consumer Banking Division. The project aims to help consumers obtain appropriate financial products by requiring issuers and distributors to have a consumer-centric approach to designing and distributing products.
The scope of the Product Design Stream is to define and implement requirements and subsequent changes to the Consumer Product portfolio that will assist with designing the compliant future state of Product.
You will be an excellent communicator and problem solver, considering all options before implementing a solution. You will be able to manage your time effectively and create lasting relationships with influential stakeholders.
- Gather business requirements for a specific Product Portfolio - Mortgages, Deposits, Credit Cards or Personal Loans
- Assist with analysing and draft initial requirements to support Product Monitoring and reporting
- Assist with gap-analysis against proposed Target Market Determination and the related Product portfolio to propose changes required
- Assist or facilitate workshops with stakeholders to capture process maps / requirements
- Assist change management with developing training materials
- Supporting Product Leads with project deliverables
- Delivering process mapping as required
- 3-4 years' experience in Business process improvement
- Experience in large-scale technology delivery projects
- Retail Product lifecycle experience (Mortgages, Deposits, Credit Cards or Personal Loans)
- Regulatory and Compliance experience
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting referenc enumber 203426.