IT Business Analyst
Our Federal Government client is seeking experienced Business Analysts who has worked on information cyber security programs that require the interpretation of security operations and the changing of processes and technology to meet new capabilities.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working closely with both the Program Manager and the IT Project Managers and will engage with several key project stakeholders and understanding of integration architecture technologies
- Perform business analysis and process review to identify and develop business and functional requirements specifications. Business Analysts may be allocated to other projects as required to support ad-hoc analysis or process modelling tasks
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitation workshops
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry, Cyber Security Programs
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203345.
Please note : only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.