Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to Analyse various complex Business Policies and Procedures with some key components being:
- Gap analysis, future state capability modelling and service improvement implementation
- Integration specification documentation including system specifications
- Business process identification, modelling and improvement
- Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
- Experience and ability to deal with nontechnical and technical business representatives
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology in a program project environment
- Demonstrated Experience working with the ServiceNow
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Lizbeth Reyes on 03 8080 7209 quoting Job Reference: #203283
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.