Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to support the delivery of multiple projects including: Search, Rescue & Incident Response, Domestic & International Vessel Inspection, Safety & Compliance and CRM Campaigns Management, enhancements & Intellidox Forms.
In This role you will:
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios
- Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
- Act as a conduit between business stakeholders and the project team to deliver outcomes
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities across the program
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
- Experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures
- Business Analyst certification
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491
quoting Job Reference: #203138
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.