Our CBD based client is looking to secure the services of an experienced Business Analyst with experience working on as-is and to-be process documents. This is a 9 month contract with specific delivery phases during this period.
To be successful in your application for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience in:
* Current-state application mapping
* Formulation of Application Reporting Matrix
* Functional application replacement document writing
* Design process mapping for in-scope processes defining the current state baseline
You will be:
* Identifying re-design and re-engineering opportunities
* Identifying and evaluating key functional issues for an application replacement.
o Review of system capability to determine the optimum solution for in-scope processes.
o Formulation of high-level future state process diagrams
o Defined operating principles
o Collaboration on impact assessment
o Formulation of operating principle definitions
Ideally you will have previously worked on an application replacement project within the education sector.
Please be aware that currently we can only consider WA base candidates for this role. Please apply now by sending an updated Word CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.