- Initial 12-month contract
- Perth CBD Location
- Seeking a BA with mining/ resources experience
A leading mining company based in the Perth CBD is seeking a BA ideally with mining/ resources experience to work on a global programme of work.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, lead and conduct workshops and meetings to define as-is and to-be business processes;
- Develop conceptual models of business processes utilising appropriate modelling techniques to develop end to end service mappings;
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements;
- Initiate communication between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact for defined groups;
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Take responsibility for ensuring traceability is mapped and agreed for all business benefits through to system requirements.
- Contribute to organisational change;
- Apply and utilise business modelling methods.
- Strong, recent experience as a Business Analyst with full-lifecycle management of application projects within the context of a mining/resources environment, including deployment and transition to support;
- Excellent communication skills; (both verbal & written)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft project;
- Ability to manage the vendor and ensure they deliver to schedule;
- Excellent self-time management & prioritisation ability;
- PRINCE2 Project Methodology
- Prior experience in the resource sector would be highly regarded.
- The opportunity to work for a leading mining company;
- Initial 12-month contract;
- Perth CBD location.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be called for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449 (Job reference: 201114)