Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Business Analyst to be responsible for analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems in areas such as procurement, accounts payable, travel and enterprise contract management, to maximise investment in the Technology One financial management information system.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months with possible extension, located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems
- The ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques, such as:
- Documenting high-level and detailed requirements
- Mapping current and future state business processes
- Creating user stories and use cases
- Documenting standard operating procedures (sops)
- Conceptualising information and constructing visual models
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures
- Experience with Technology One highly desired
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 91378700 quoting Job Reference: #202535
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.