Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of several Business Analysts to work on large scale data driven projects within a secure environment.
Within this role, you will assist with strategic planning, mapping and modelling development and also identify and convey the objective of a business need to sakeholders at enterprise, program, operational and project levels.
This is an initial contract opportunity until 30 June 2020, with a 2 x 12 month extension options.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working on data driven projects
- Experience assisting with reporting, including having an in-depth knowledge of the report development lifecycle
- Experience in completing Business, Technical, Functional and Defect Resolution Specifications and Business Narratives/Scenarios
- Experience in successfully implementing Risk Management Plans
- Experience in successfully implementing Use Case models and Use Case Specifications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 201924
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.