Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst for contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop requirements for data team to identify and troubleshoot issues such as data variables, data format and data quality
- Analyse and document data gaps and data attributes for data infrastructure project
- Working alongside Data Scientists and Data Analytics teams to plan structure and processes of project
- Work with IT Security team to identify build options that satisfy both user needs and security requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst working on Data Implementation/Focused projects
- Proven expertise in developing use cases and documenting business requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with Policy, Technical IT and Data Specialist
- In-depth stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning and/or Digital Transformation projects
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201822.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.