Challenge yourself to transform customer and business problems into operational solutions
Take an opportunity to grow and diversify your career
Permanent role based in Gosford
The Business Analyst transforms customer and business problems into operational solutions, and validates the feasibility of the objectives. They will be able to deliver business outcomes through fit-for -purpose solutions. The Business Analyst proposes the operational solution to support the business initiatives and is accountable for ensuring it is operationally feasible for delivery, factoring cost to deliver and viability to ensure we focus on building the right features at the right time whilst also ensuring the operation is in a position to report back on the quality and success of the solution delivered to the customer through the operation. Passionate about continuous improvement, and with a solid grasp of analytics, the Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining improvements to customer and agents, gathering information to make decisions, ensures quality assurance / pilot solutions and effectively communicates in detail how features and processes work to ensure successful implementation from a change management perspective.
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst and a passion for an agile way of working
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant field
- Business process mapping experience with a track record of success
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remotely, thinking strategically and creatively, and deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Lead the solving of strategic problems that have a high complexity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Expert in comparing data sets to deduce accurate insights
- Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in facilitating workshops, presenting at showcases, leading customer and servicing journey walkthroughs and quality reviews with stakeholders ofvarying seniority
- Results-orientated to meet tight timeframes
- Experience in supporting Sales businesses
- Contact centre experience
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. By coming to work for us, you'll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and environmental initiatives. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and people of all backgrounds to apply. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. Your personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with relevant privacy legislation.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!