About the Company
Our client who is an multi-billion-dollar enterprise is committed to make NSW a better place to live, work and visit.They lead the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. This cannot be accomplished without highly qualified, capable, and ethical personnel.
About the role
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with some PMO Experience, and work collabratively with the team .
Skills and experience
- Excellent Decision making and analytical skills
- Work with the EPMO and IT PMO teams to implement the new processes and procedures.
- Identify gaps in current people, process and technology and propose recommendations
- Worked in PMO space and has experience with it.
- Validate and provide quality assurance and feedback on reported information including progress updates, achievements, project health including time, cost, benefits, quality requirements, risks and issues.
- Communicating with key stakeholders and the executive to ensure key project information is communicated promptly and facilitates high level decision making.
- Conduct due diligence on project submissions including reviewing business case information
If you are eager to advance your career into the government space, this opportunity could be the one for you. APPLY NOW!!