Our CBD based client is a WA powerhouse, looking for a Business Analyst, for an initial 6-month contract.
You will engage with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to help capture and document business integration processes, providing clear, direct insight and guidance to the application development team.
You will facilitate workshops and undertake activities to prepare the operation teams for upcoming deployments. This may include conducting knowledge training sessions, preparing communications and developing training material.
Your role will include working with the Discovery, Integration and Governance Team and Product Owner to help convert user and integration requirements into actionable user stories aligned with the product roadmap and prioritised features.
- User Requirements Capture
- Integration Requirements Capture
- Business Process Mapping (As Is and To Be)
- Translation of requirements into user stories
- Support of System Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Capturing business-centric user requirements
- Developing business process documentation and training material
- Contributing to application build and usability standards
- Documenting integration requirements
- Writing well-designed enterprise grade, business process maps
- Developing and maintaining requirements capture system
- Proactively identifying user problem areas and providing resolution recommendations
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Providing input to ensure a sustainable and cost effective solution is developed
- Partnering with User Experience researchers to document user problems and requirements
- Effectively engage with business and technical teams
- Documenting information either formally or informally
- Facilitating group sessions using several facilitation techniques
- Quickly learning the business and problem domain
- Obtaining deep understanding of the conceptual building blocks of technical solutions
- Solving problems with the primary and key stakeholders and delivery teams
- Applying Agile principles throughout the project
- Following a customer-focused approach
- Using visual and collaborative facilitation methods to achieve desired outcomes
- Previous experience working in a similar role, with experience in IT/OT
- Have good understanding of, and proven skills in, work process analysis and improvement
- Have experience working with multiple stakeholder groups including internal and external teams to co-ordinate and document business and technology requirements
- Have strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work both independently and as part of a team
- Have strong facilitation and negotiation skills to drive alignment, agreement, and optimise scope, processes and requirements across various stakeholders in a diverse business environment
- Be willing to pivot and adapt to changing requirements and support the team as required
- Have a strong focus on safety and well being
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 244140.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.