About the Company
Our client is a NSW government department located in Sydney CBD. Work location will be a mix of at home and CBD location.
About the role
This role will be working in the digital space addressing a portfolio of work that will touch both the private and public sector.
- ensure business objectives, compliance requirements, and audit recommendations are met
- evaluate and provide suggestions for improved business operations
- stakeholder engagement
- reviews, analysis, reporting, training, and support
Skills and experience
- 5+ years' experience working in a fraud, compliance, assurance or audit role assessing, co-ordinating and influencing business process and/or IT related improvements essential
- Knowledge of fraud risks, process and controls essential
- Experience working in an agile team engaging with various levels of management across teams managing end to end customer processes addressing fraud risks
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 242185.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.