About the Role
Our client's program aims to undertake a range of activities to make Australia the safest country in the world to connect and conduct business on-line including:
- Disrupt cyber crime
- Persistent visibility of Critical Infrastructure IT network security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Improved engagement across government, industry and community
- Improved cyber situational awareness
You will work with program, architecture and technical personnel engaging with stakeholders as part of a collaborative team effort. Responsibilities will include the creation, iteration, and maintenance of business analysis artefacts that describe the organisation's future state, business goals and drivers, translation of business strategy and objectives into an "operating model", changes in capabilities; and the description of inter-relationships between people, organisation, service, process, data, information, technology and the external environment.
We are seeking Business Analysts with at least 5 years of demonstrated experience with an exposure to Human Centred Design and User Based Design techniques. The role demands a candidate with strong analytical skills and proficiency in developing key artefacts to a very high standard, including use cases, business personas, process maps/process flow diagrams, business model documentation, traceability matrices and specification documents.
You will have
- A minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in business analysis including:
- Managing diverse stakeholder groups to understand, analyse and map/model business processes,
- Collecting and analysing performance and other data to inform business analysis,
- Providing advice to the project team on business analysis processes and methods.
- Demonstrated experience preparing high quality documentation:
- such as use cases, requirements documentation and specifications, business process maps and operating models, Business Cases, and Business Analysis Plans,
- using advanced desktop software skills (such as word, excel, PowerPoint and Visio) to document business analysis.
- Proven communication skills in a business analysis role including ability to:
- identify and engage effectively with stakeholders,
- conduct workshops, stakeholder interviews and meetings,
- able to record meeting notes and documents workshop outcomes
- Proven self-management skills including:
- Proven ability to work as a productive member of a team,
- Strong time management and
- self-organisation skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 242137