About the Company :
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our key client in Sydney. The successful candidate will be a part of a very dynamic team working on exciting initiatives and projects. The role is an initial 6-month contract with possible extension
About the role:
The Business Analyst Client Digital develops designs for a key client digital project (Client Portal) based on evidence of client need, client experience, technical constraints and requirements and organisational objectives.
Key accountabilities :
- Undertake all elements of business analysis. This includes but is not limited to: Analyse existing systems, applications, and functions to ensure project objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities and requirements
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- Specify and document requirements (from both a business and user perspective)
- Manage and prioritise a product backlog
- Manage and prepare documentation relating to wireframes and prototypes
- Create and maintain process maps and prototypes.
- Provide a range of project management support services to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards to achieve organisational objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders, resolve issues and ensure project deliverables are met
Skills and experience :
- 5+ Years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Seeking a strong, competent BA with strong stakeholder management skills as well as strong technical skills and experience working on projects relating to technical build of client facing digital and interactive products such as client portals
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Adobe Experience Manager OR Pega
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239384.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.