Seeking a Business Analyst to work for a large Australian enterprise. The candidate will have the following:
- Success requires the liaison across a number of functional teams. As such, strong communication and stakeholder management skills are critical with focus on problem solving and critical thinking to meet shared objectives
- A general understanding of Wealth Management and Advice, with a focus on the delivery of client disclosures including statements and client correspondence
- Experience with the development of processes and controls and support for test execution
- An appreciation of the business impacts and readiness activities associated with large scale client engagement activities.
- Strong delivery and business analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical skills
- Problem Solving & Attention to Detail
- Strong self-organisation and Time Management skills
- Experience and exposure in change management practices, with an ability to influence stakeholders, management and business staff
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Business analytics discipline or related field
Well-developed inter-personal skills to effectively liaise with stakeholders
If this sounds like you apply now