Our IT Solutions client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their team.
You have the option to choose between a permanent type of employment or a long-term contract with extension options. This is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5 year's plus experience in business analysis.
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation (optional)
- Experience in developing wireframes and user interface design
- Experience in delivering technology focused projects in government will be highly regarded.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail, while balancing conflicting priorities and working to deadlines.
- The ability to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and consulting techniques.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a challenging environment
- Conduct necessary analysis and research to establish ideal solutions for client's problems
- Present findings to client in concise and clear manner
- Identify opportunities for improved processes
- Ability to build rapport with internal staff and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A high degree of professionalism and passionate about supporting our customers.
- Contribute to the SR culture and live the SR values.
- Actively contribute to the teams you work in and deliver innovative 'thought-leadership' to our clients.
- Be an Australian Citizen and hold an Australian Government Security Clearance due to the nature of our client engagements.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237114
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.