Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Business Analysts to assist in the delivery of a key enabling project for the portfolio consolidation activities.
This is a long-term contract with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals;
- Creating models, use cases, process flows, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction and support to projects;
- Reviewing and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and assist with developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems;
- Documenting business process flows and requirements for the roadmap of enhancements;
- Creating business requirements through interviews, workshops, surveys, and document analysis.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills:
- Proven ability to map requirements to appropriate technology;
- Proven knowledge of industry ability to apply that knowledge to specific Department initiatives;
- Demonstrated experience in documenting clear functional business requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to research, develop and document technical design specifications;
- Ability to manage updates and revisions to technical literature;
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable;
- Demonstrated ability to document use cases;
- Proven reliability and proactive team player;
- Attention to strategic focus;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to apply plain English writing styles;
- Experience in preparing information for a range of audiences;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.