Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- document the RDA Program Management team's current processes for managing RDA Committee reporting requirements;
- determine whether the existing business processes lend themselves to automation to enable greater efficiency or workflow management system; and
- subject to the above, develop a business case and specifications for an application/system. The Department's current RDA program management processes within scope for this review include:
- allocation of workloads between team members;
- issuing funding agreements and variations;
- managing reporting receipt, reviews, approval processes and audits as per RDA funding agreement requirements;
- managing deadlines/milestones; and providing a document repository.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in business process modelling and analysis and eliciting requirements to support business change and improvement
- Proven ability to synthesise requirements, document findings and recommendations and create compelling cases for change and investment
- Proven ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences and experience in communicating the outcomes of analysis through a wide range of approaches including presentations and walk-throughs
- Proven ability to complete work within allocated time-frames and manage stakeholder expectations and delivery risks
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212520
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.