- $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 + Super
- Lower Northshore location
- Large Australian based company
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Day to Day
- Analyse and deliver business process initiatives, either managing some components of mid-sized initiatives or all components of small initiatives.
- Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvements.
- Produce technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to the necessary internal or 3rd party resource(s).
- Utilized and coordinate the appropriate Change Management processes to ensure client maintains a validated Computerized System environment. To that extent, IQ (Install Qual), OQ (Operational Qual), and PQ (Process Qual), and/or and simplified Change Control activity should be used as required.
- UAT (User Acceptance Testing) should be used as appropriate to ensure the overall efficiency, functionality, and user friendliness of system enhancement/developments.
- Providing functional system expertise and operational support to business processes that utilize ERP (QAD) and all other IT business applications.
- Document and optimise overall architecture, integration and synergy among all applications and business processes.
- Provide ERP application-level support, delivering solutions for incident resolution and identifying business process improvement opportunities.
- Manage expectations with key stakeholders (see Internal and External Contacts, Etc.) as to delivery and status of the deliverables.
- Manage application service and change requests (problem resolution, new features, new structures, new users, configuration settings)
- Coordinate and maintain the configuration of ERP (QAD) modules in multiple instances.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- At least five years of ERP experience, familiarity with EDI and multiple domain solutions
- Previously involved in a global ERP upgrade or system roll out.
- Exposure to Unix, SQL or other software programming is an advantage
- Proven ability to successfully perform root cause analysis on issues within a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be liaising with the business stakeholders on a regular basis
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button