Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Review business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Liaise between users, stakeholders and technical teams.
- Managing competing resources and priorities, contribute to peer review processes with other business analysts
- Support strategic initiatives to improve the business analysis capability
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst and contributing towards ICT and Web Projects in an agile environment
- Proven technical skills and knowledge of implementing ICT projects using cloud services model (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and traditional on-premise applications
- Broad experience in development and management of requirements and business analysis artefacts. Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Working as a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201554.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.