Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a skilled Business Analyst with extensive experience working on projects delivered utilising Agile software development principles. You will also showcase the ability to effectively run Scrum Ceremonies and act as a Scrum Master for a multi-disciplinary team.
This is a contract role starting in January 2019 until the end of June 2019 with opportunities to extend up until 30 June 2020 and will be located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle Offices.
As the successful candidates you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a Business Analyst role within a multi-disciplinary Agile project environment
- Scrum Master certification with the the ability to run Scrum Ceremonies
- Extensive experience developing artefacts including user stories, detailed requirements, acceptance criteria to facilitate the successful delivery of an Agile project
- The ability to facilitate workshops and participate in project meetings
- The ability to communicate project progress with various stakeholders
- Experience utilising Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Team Foundation Server
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 189874
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.