Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and diligent Business Analyst for a large project. This is an initial 6 month engagement extension options.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in determining infrastructure requirements and preparing current and future industry principles and standards.
- Extensive experience working in project environments and reporting to Project Manager within ICT environment.
- Experience working in complex, multi-tiered, heterogeneous ICT environments. Any experience with Azure or hybrid cloud environments would be an advantage.
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- A strong understanding of network, infrastructure, and cloud architectures and technologies.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to ensure productive relationships are maintained whilst negotiating successful outcomes.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 189662
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.