Our client is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to lead, deliver and execute phase 2 of their Cyber Security Transformation Program.
The following skills, knowledge, abilities and experience are required:
- Experience performing complex Business Analysis on projects in large organisations
- Working with business stakeholders to understand problem to be solved, provide advice and define solutions to meet business requirements;
- Must have Cyber security experience, e.g. designing end-2-end business processes, vendor security assessment and management, employee awareness and education, process for controls for high risk individuals etc.
- Must have Project / task management skills and experience
- Ability to negotiate and influence business stakeholders on requirements;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in transformation programs
- Experience of working in (critical) infrastructure services or power and utilities industry
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 189620