Our client is seeking 3 experienced Business Analyst with SAP S/4Hana experience to join a project team. Each Business Analyst will have a different area of focus:
- Fixed Assets
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
The Role will see you responsible for capturing 'To-Be' business process models using approved methods and tools in response to performing a fit-gap analysis. Develop business and software requirements specifications for IM/ICT projects, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Liaise with various stakeholders including the testing team to ensure business/software requirements are incorporated into testing products. Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Proven ability and associated knowledge required to perform business analysis activities.
- Proven ability and associated knowledge required to capture and analyse 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models across large organisations.
- Proven ability and associated knowledge required to apply appropriate business analysis techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Proven ability to work within large IM/ICT program/project(s) applying structured methodologies such as PRINCE2, SAP Activate etc.
- Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a program/project environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- SAP S/4Hana experience would be highly regarded.
- SAP S/4HANA experience including the activate methodology and an understanding of system requirements highly desirable
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 189479