Initial 6 month contract with extesnions
Excellent work life balance / flexible working
Our client is a well known organisation with offices in Western Sydney.
They are currently seeking an experience Business Analyst to work to join the project team who are upgrading a workers compensation system.
The responsibilities of the role will include
- Engage with relevant business areas to organise and conduct workshops to collect user requirements
- Scope and document business high level requirements
- Work with the Project Manager in creating an RFQ
- Liaise with the vendor to implement the system
- Liaise with business to resolve system issues
To be considered for the role you will need
- Demonstrated experience as a business analyst and solid experience in conducting workshops to collect user requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise business requirements.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion concerning the role, please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.