Our client, a large Australian organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Business Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be responsible for delivering, the Client Information Management Services, a range of reports and datasets and provides user support and training resources.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 3+ years in business analysis
- Build relationships with various business teams, vendors and with key service providers
- Manage their time, workload and priorities/commitments to deliver multiple tasks/projects for multiple stakeholders on time
- Tailor their BA practise to their projects and working environment to refine business requirements, solution design, producing regular report and test plans
- Current or previous experience in Justice, health or any social purposeis highly advantegous
- Highly technical background
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref 153351.