- Sydney CBD
- Contract plus extensions
- High profile cloud and digital projects
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their ICT team. The team is responsible for delivering cloud and digital projects that support the company's goals of bringing higher education to more people around the world.
- Purpose of the role's function is to be a liaison between the business representatives and technical staff, and / or vendors
Develop business requirements that focus on broader cloud adoption and increased digital experiences.
- Pro-active in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and automating processes to enhance integrations.
- Implement and develop technology to play a greater role in student experience
- Play a role in the shift of on-premise infrastructure to the cloud and a review of many existing technologies
- IT Business Analyst experience - Min 3 years
- Experienced in developing business process maps.
- Excellent capability to understand and document business requirements.
- Understanding of Business Analysis practices including user stories.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
- Microsoft Teams and One Drive knowledge and/or experience will be highly desired.
- Prince 2 with Agile delivery
- IT degree or equivalent
For a detailed brief on the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.
Reference: 188 191