- Leading education organisation
- Business / corporate focused projects
- Low stress organisation and a high-profile position
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a background in "Business" projects to assist them through a significant change. This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business.
- To work closely with business teams on all project initiatives, ensuring the effective delivery of project outcomes and benefits that align with business objectives.
- Assist and where necessary, lead in the application of quality methods to ensure solutions meet stakeholder requirements.
- To develop solutions which enable change to existing business practices and assist in the implementation of improved practices.
- To assist users to identify opportunities to make the most efficient and effective use of business systems.
- Assist with the application of change management methods to support solution delivery.
- 5+ years overall experience in Business Analysis.
- Worked on business / corporate projects
- Experienced problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- A solid understanding of the SDLC and PMLC.
- An understanding and experience with both Waterfall and Agile project delivery approaches.
- A track record in delivering business analysis deliverables on time and to budget.
- Success in working with third party vendors and their delivery into projects.
- Experience working across multiple projects with multiple deliverables.
- Experienced in the delivery of small/simple projects.
- Up to date knowledge of ICT and business practices and trends.
- A proven track record in leading teams.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing.
- Business Knowledge in Student Management preferred but not essential.
- ITIL and PM accreditation an advantage.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in delivering real business value and shaping the relationship between senior management, business and IT within a high profile organisation.
For a detailed brief on the role please contact Colby on 02 9409 4785 or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.