Hiring a Business Analyst to work on a government wireless project (GWN) for a 12 months contract based in Albion
- Strong experience eliciting, analysing, prioritising and managing requirements using the most appropriate methods and tools
- Experience in undertaking investigative work, identifying stakeholders, applying modelling, analysis tools, methods and standards to determine benefits, risks, options, business requirements, functional & non-functional requirements, and business processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to work to agreed priorities, outcomes, time constraints and assigned resources to successfully develop business solutions
- Perform expert business analysis activities (i.e. scoping, acceptance criteria, test strategies, gap analyses, requirements traceability) using appropriate modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards
- Ensures that test cases are linked to business requirements to enable traceability coverage.
- Conduct workshops with key stakeholders as required, and manage the outcomes.
Highly Desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working in GWN Project.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 07 3319 7502 for more information and quote the job number 187762