About the Organisation
Important Government Department, performing vital regulatory functions, in the market for a strong Business Analyst to work closely with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and non-IT Business Analysts to elicit relevant information to confirm business requirements.
About the Role
The IT Business Analyst's role will be the IT SME during the design, build and testing of these solutions; effectively being the conduit between business and the project team by liaising closely with business SMEs, solution architects, developers and testers.
- Specifying Requirements and User stories (business, functional and non-functional)
- Documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources).
- Experience across CRM processes - MS Dynamics experience will be well regarded
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Facilitating working with business SMEs to elicit requirements
- Improving the overarching Business Analysis capability by mentoring junior staff
Skills and Experience
To be a success in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid industry related Business Analyst experience in complex program/project environments.
- Sound experience in the use of industry process modelling tools and requirements management tools is highly desirable.
- Experience in effectively presenting complex information to different target audiences through strong business writing skills and verbal communication.
- Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
- Experience in supporting, guiding and coaching other team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and skill development.
In addition, experience within the markets / finance sector is desirable.
Due to Government requirements, applicants must be Australian Citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contac Scott on 03 8080 7232 quoting reference number 187767.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button.