Our Federal Government Client is seeking a high calibre Senior Business Analyst with strong stakeholder engagement skills to document business change impacts, risks and data requirements. Within this role, you will be mapping of as-is and to-be system and business processes, developing user stories and mapping high level end to end business processes.
This is a 6-month contract role located at our Client's South Canberra location with long term extension options available.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- An active baseline clearance
- Demonstrated human centred design and critical thinking to deconstruct problems
- Demonstrated experience developing artefacts including high level and detailed business requirements, use cases, user stories, concept design, process maps, process modelling
- Strong stakeholder engagement including:
- Planning and facilitating workshops
- Presentations with executive and non-executive staff
- Collaborating with other team members
- Knowledge of DTA Digital Service Standards
- Experience using Visio and MS Projects
- Experience developing a service catalogue
- Knowledge of user centric design
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 187149