Our client is currently seeking a highly competent Business Analyst for a new transformation project based in Melbourne CBD. Permanent opportunity
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions
- Review how the organisational structure works and what elements impact business performance and development
- Explore the current state of the business system and create an "as is" model, without paying attention to any changes and improvements
- By using the as-is model, identify what gaps need to be removed and then map out a plan of action, which is known as a "to-be" model
- Work with business users (people who act within, or is affected by, the business system to obtain a benefit or solve a problem) to gather and elicit the business requirements for further documenting and project planning.
- Consider and document the technical constraints in comparison to the business requirements
- Develop project plans including process flows, IT plans, business transition plans
- Experience in the utilities sector
- Experienced in identifying and managing risks and risk mitigation in project environments
- Previous experience working on a transformation project
- Highly developed critical thinking, including being able to distil complex information into clear and simple concepts
- A demonstrated ability to view strategy at a process level
- Superior influencing skills, including highly developed written and verbal communication
- Ideally a background in one or more of the following: Billing, credit & collection, device management, market transaction, regulation and sales fulfillment/customer service
ONLY Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.