Looking for a Business Analyst/Junior Business Analyst to work within a dynamic team environment for an iconic Australian Company.
The assignment is essential to project / program success and is needed to be able to manage effectively the requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation process to ensure the client delivers on its required mandates
- 2-6 years as a Senior Business Analyst within a banking/finance background is a MUST
- Familiar with one or more common business analysis methodologies e.g. Agile BABOK, and come from a banking/finance background
- Must come from an agile background/have strong agile experience
- Solid Business Analysis skills and knowledge within a Technology environment;
- Process analysis;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Strong Stakeholder and relationship management;
- Effective time management including multi-tasking;
- Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power, Project Manager) Proven demonstrable experience and familiarity with common Agile practices
- Experience working with ambiguity and deliver results with speed.
Deliverables & Performance
* Produce project documentation as agreed with PM including
o requirements (Various levels)
o Traceability documents (In conjunction with Testing services)
* Review business and program processes and produce documentation as required
Performance measure & targets
* Successful production of requirements documentation;
* Successful coordination workshops during the requirements gathering and analysis process;
* Timely completion of all deliverables to quality and plan;
* Timely, relevant and effective use of project spaces / workspaces and project documents / artefacts authorised and stored appropriately
* Appropriate management / escalation of risks identified during the requirements phase.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW