We are seeking Business Analyst to assist with business process modelling, requirements gathering, and user story development for a project which support Strategy 2016-2020
- Proven experience in business analysis, including process modelling.
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate written documentation for a non-technical audience including business process maps; user stories; logical data models/entity relationship models.
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation, liaison, and negotiation skills.
- Strong technical skills with a proven ability to translate and document stakeholder needs into business and solution requirements.
- Previous experience in a CRM project or general knowledge of commercial off the shelf CRM.
- Familiarity with the Digital Service Standard and government web accessibility requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance baseline and above
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.