Looking for a Business Analyst in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Minimum 3 years' specific Business Analyst experience;
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline;
- Ability to analyse and document functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to work with stakeholders to gather, assimilate, synthesize and document requirement specifications;
- Demonstrated knowledge of analysis, modelling and requirements management tools;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Experience in preparing information for a range of audiences;
- Related formal qualifications;
- Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK) or related certification;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and visual mapping tools (eg Visio);
- An understanding of SQL and other query or reporting languages;
- Experience in user acceptance testing and designing and delivering end-user training.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.