We have multiple Business Analyst positions available working across a number of our Federal Government Client's. These contracts vary in length until September 2020 to 12 months in length, all with possible extension options available and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD and Barton Offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required
- Experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements
- The ability to conduct root cause analyses, documenting detailed requirements and implementing preventative solutions
- Experience in requirements gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications, with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology highly desired
- Experience working on Machine Learning projects highly desired
Please apply or call: for more detailed information on the multiple roles we have available here in Canberra.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200733
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.