Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Business Analyst to help on the execution of multiple projects. This is an initial 6-12 month engagement with extension options.
The range of analysis activities to be undertaken will include workshop facilitation, technical requirement elicitation, development of user stories, refinement of analysis models, facilitation of prioritisation of project deliverables and documentation of project artefacts.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Translate business requirements into technical artefacts;
- Document technical solutions and workflows working with technical SME's;
- Document high level designs;
- Undertake technical writing to produce project artefacts;
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Knowledge on operating systems like Microsoft Server and Linux;
- General awareness of Cloud and virtualisation approaches;
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware;
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques;
- High level knowledge and experience in business analysis techniques, processes and methodologies;
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200320
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.