The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Business Analysis services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation and management of requirements, to support the Request for Tender process and project delivery.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and providing recommendations as requested.
- Completing process analysis and design activities aligned with process standards as requested.
- Working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders - internal and (potentially) external to the Bureau.
- Building working relationships within the Program to enable successful delivery.
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the project, and manage to the agreed framework.
- Ensuring BA deliverables align to the standards and expectations as set by the Bureau.
- Supporting continuous improvement and working with the BA Capability team to implement improvement initiatives.
- Experience working on business transformation projects, complex business systems, solutions and capabilities for organisations.
- Experience in articulating data and process flows
- Experience defining requirements for Customer Experience, Customer Relationship Management and/or Call Centre platforms.
- Experience gathering and defining requirements for a Rostering and Time and Attendance solution.
- Interest in meteorology, weather, water or climate data services
- Experience working on customer journeys and supporting design of customer interactions and touch points.
- Fluency in the language of both business and technology terminology
- Experience working in a government agency.
Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!