Infrastructure Business Analyst - SCCM
- 6 months contract + extensions
- Leading retail Australian enterprise client
- Deploy Microsoft SCCM across data centres
About the role
Our client, a leading retail Australian enterprise organisation is seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Business Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- SCCM, Windows Servers and Windows operational devices
- ITSM Service Delivery and ITIL processes
- Project delivery
- Working on multiple projects end to end
- A strong track record in delivering quality outcomes in a large, complex organisation
- Prepare high-quality business and technical documentation both for users and for training purposes
- Analysing business processes, procedures and work practices for facilitating requirements gathering and documentation
- Process Mapping
- Experience in extracting and analysing data from shared services systems, such as ServiceNow.
Apply now for immediate consideration, and call Smita Gosavi on 0294094807 to have confidential discussion about the role. Job ID #200047