Our high-profile Client is seeking multiple experienced Business Analyst's to work into a number of large, Federal Governments across Canberra. This is a permanent opportunity looking to starting ASAP and requires candidates to have a minimum Baseline security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Business Analyst role, translating business requirements into system and functional requirements
- Experience undertaking the review and analyses of business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation
- Proven knowledge in improving business performance by adopting innovative business analysis solutions
- Strong process and analysis skills, option analysis and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage effectively with stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 198232
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.