Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Business Analyst for a contract with extension options in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing business requirements using SDLC and Agile development practices
- Supporting development and implementation of solutions to meet business requirements
- Mapping current state and designing future state business processes and recommending improvements
- Working in collaboration with IT/Business teams and communicating business change efectively
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst and using system analysis related models in an enterprise environment
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining business relationships across stakeholders, IT and Business areas
- Solid background in defined business requirements and translating technical requirements into documented business artefacts
- Experience in working in an Agile software development team, User Acceptance Testing and SDLC
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 198977.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.