- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation with Australian Iconic Brand
- Based in Angaston (Barossa Valley)
- 6-month Contract | Immediate Start Available | x 2 Positions Available
Our national blue-chip client is well known to the Australian community.
They are in the process of a multi-year transformation project to replace multiple legacy systems in finance, manufacturing, logistics, procurement and sales/marketing with D365.
You will be responsible for:
- All phases of the transformation project including analysis, design, development, testing, user training, change management and implementation.
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to detail business requirements.
- Understanding and validating system requirements.
- Documenting user stories, test and acceptance criteria.
- Testing deliverables.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience working on ERP implementation/transformation projects in an enterprise environment.
- Have strong knowledge of Tier 1 ERP systems such as D365/AX | JD Edwards | SAP | Oracle.
- Be a relationship builder who can gain the trust and participation of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have Australian Work Rights. PLEASE NOTE that VISA Sponsorship is not available for this position.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or please send your application. A full Job Description is available for appropriate candidates.
SA: LHS 296564